Wednesday 12 September 2012

Get rid of lice once and for all

Trying to find a great lice treatment can be a very frustrating, time-consuming process. Just like me, you’ve probably already tried the “so called” lice killing shampoos at the stores.  They seem to kill everything but the lice, right? Plus, add insult to injury, they’re LOADED with toxins that are definitely not good to pour on your scalp. Yuck! Well, we all know how well those lice shampoos worked out, don’t we? THEY DIDN’T!

Well, not necessarily. Doctors get paid a LOT of money to promote certain lice killing products, such as Lindane (which doesn’t work anymore, by the way). I bet you even tried the electronic lice combs, and maybe even smothered some mayo or olive oil in your hair…but no luck, right? Homeopathiclice treatment. But the truth is that it doesn’t really take a lot to kill them, IF you know the secret.

Well, the great news is that I actually DID find a super easy Clearing your home of lice, finally! My poor daughter…she was THISCLOSE to getting her hair completely shaved off. But that sweet little pout she gave me, I just couldn’t do that to her. I am so glad I was able to find an all-natural, but very effective lice treatment (and lice egg killer) with products that I already had in my home. I mean, I didn’t even have to leave the house. But don’t worry, if you don’t have these everyday household items in your home, it won’t cost more than a couple bucks for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment